Whether you have your own blog or website it can be astonishingly easy to make money online, so much so, you don’t necessarily need either.
Listed below are excellent ideas to make money online, for a full-time income or just to give you a little extra money each month.
1. Blogging – naturally this is my first suggestion and can be very lucrative. It does require you to create a blog, build on the content for a few months in order to generate followers and visitors, encouraging search engines and content readers to visit and buy from advertisements or your own uploaded information documents
2. Create your own online store – online businesses such as eBay, Amazon and Zazzle provide you with the tools to create your own online store, offering products for sale, often without the need to store yourself as you can advertise products, prior to purchase, for a higher price, arranging despatch and delivery from your supplier direct to the customer
3. Online Assistant roles – there are various websites which advertise admin and data entry type jobs where you provide a typing, translation or proofreading service for an hourly rate, set fee or negotiated amount without you having to leave your front room. The requirements are set out in the job advert and you then offer your services to the advertiser
4. Write books, articles or instructions/courses – if you have story ideas, a skill that you can teach others or want to provide advice on a specific subject, why not write your own material. If you can tell someone or demonstrate something it is possible to turn this into an eBook, upload onto a marketplace and sell this to others.
5. Create YouTube video tutorials – similarly, instead of getting this in writing, why not record yourself, a presentation or screen capture video, upload onto YouTube and advertise your skills. Placing advertisements alongside this can generate a tidy income. Also advertising your own website or blog, eBook or products for sale.
6. Sell your own photographs – everyone today has a digital camera and there are many superb photographs taken every day. It was recently reported that there have been more photographs taken this year since then ever before. Everyone takes selfies, spontaneous photographs as well as those who do this for a living. Get your photographs uploaded to a stock photography site and earn an income every time someone buys one.
7. Affiliate marketing – this involves you advertising for sale other peoples’ products and, on making a sale, receiving a commission for that sale from the owner of the product. This can involve the creation of a website and advertising on this or creating advertisements, placing these on others’ websites to generate interest and hopefully a sale.
8. Create and sell unique items – jewellery for example. Other items include paintings, furniture, clothing, ornaments and so on. Once created, advertised on your own or others’ online shops for sale and generate an income. These can also be uploaded for sale on eBay, Amazon and other similar marketplaces.
9. Teach online – if you have a skill, specific expertise in a subject or have a hobby at which you excel, why not create a website offering hints, tips and advice. You can then go on to sell tutorials in eBook, video or audio formats.
10. Market research – there are numerous companies who pay website visitors to review products, websites and information sites and provide feedback and comments. This is then used by that company to advise their clients, make improvements or select specific products which perform well. payments from these companies vary from discount vouchers, point collection and turn this into cash or free products in return.